Blizzfull 5.51 Release Notes
SMS Notifications & Order Type Restrictions Update
For Merchants + Merchant Customers
- Added SMS on order event functionality. Restaurants can now opt-in to send texts at various points of the order flow: submitted, confirmed, ready.
- $10/month to activate + $.02 per text (max $.06 per order)
- URL shortened tracking link is sent to customer on "submitted" text notification
- SMS notifications can be toggled on in the Order Notifications section of the merchant dashboard.
- Added some verbiage beneath phone input in checkout page instructing customer to provide a valid, textable phone number
- Changed "Delivered?" term to "On its way?" in the live orders section of the dashboard.
- Added Order type restrictions to menu items. Merchants can now set a menu item as only being available for a specific order type (take-out, delivery)
- Added verbiage in menu indicating that an item is only available for a certain order type
- Added event case for when order is set to "Ready", which prompts sending a text (if its enabled) but will also allow us to send an email in the future as well
- Fixed some rare phone number formatting issues on menus
- Added POS synchronization functionality (Beta, does not work for 4Soft yet)
- Pos integrations can be set as the "Source of Truth" in the
- Added SumUp POS Integration (Alpha)
- Implemented a new login UI for merchant dashboard
- Added forgot password functionality to merchant dashboard
- Disable Online Ordering was not working properly on websites. This was fixed.
- Fixed some bugs related to managing partners not being able to see customers or orders connected to their partner restaurants
- added new Localization class to be used extensively
- also added en_US locale and modified startup scripts to initialize localization and create convenient _l() wrapper method
- Billing + accounting fixes for smsFees
- Stopped bundling otherServiceFees (fax+sms) into serviceFees, which is better for accounting + readability
- Added TimeUtilityFunctions lib
- Trim fivestars store ID input (Fixes a bug that Fivestars was having when creating new merchants)