Blizzfull 5.52 Release Notes
Security and Integrations Update
For Merchants + Merchant Customers
- Added new Point-of-sale Integrations
- Added new Payment Processor Integrations
- Fixed several bugs related to VGS payment processing
- Fixed a bug related to loyalty items and order type restrictions
- Fixed some minor bugs in Automated Marketing segments
- Improved throttling for checkout brute force attacks. Also added improved Security logging and threshold notifications.
- Fixed a bug related to Cafe theme text sections
- Significantly improved test mode handling for payment processors
- Changed confirm order dialog verbage to say "Estimated Courier Pick-up time" for email-based couriers
- Fixed a bug related to rounding errors on extra charges
- Added global partner courier billing functionality which will generate courier invoices for all of a partners restaurants and allow the partner to pay the invoice rather than the individual restaurants
- Several fixes to per-restaurant courier management in the partner portal
- Fixed service fee formatting in restaurant view summary
- Fixed bugs related to view API User/Token details in partner portal
- Added full POS sync functionality to the initial onboarding process.
- Custom features are no longer permitted
- Added login tokenization for hubs which prevents a number of strict login-related issues within native apps and brings back "Login with Google"
- Significant refactoring to how order list poling was being done in relation to POS integrations. It is now much more decoupled and elegant.
- Allow Dashboard login page to not have any branding for non branded dashboard apps.
- Added partner portal login from supervisor
- Warning added when adding custom features through supervisor