Blizzfull 5.53 Release Notes
Unified Menu Beta Update
For Merchants + Merchant Customers
- Launched new unified menu theme for desktop and mobile for live beta testing. Can be applied to restaurants on a case-by-case opt-in basis
- This will ultimately become the default menu theme for all restaurants
- This is also the starting point for eventually having fully embedded menus (i.e. inside restaurant websites)
- Slightly loosened checkout throttling
- Fixed a bug related to account deletion that could possibly happy multiple times
- Fixed a longstanding google maps issue related on the post order submission screen when the restaurant's address was malformed
- Added json schema validation for our menu standard format for more reliable menu importing via our API.
- Added automated courier payment and billing system.
- Automatically pays blizzfull courier partners based on preset payout settings
- Automatically invoices partners who are using blizzfull couriers with a multi-merchant global invoice
- Added a convenience endpoint for viewing courier statements (for couriers)
- Improved feature filtering for partners
- Minor bug fixes to Authorize.net payment integration
- Minor bug fixes to VGS payment integration
- Added partner context recognition to register endpoint (i.e welcome emails are now sent from the partner, not blizzfull)
- Fixes to restaurant onboarding and menu sync, including much better image support
- Fixed a SSL/443 issue stemming from server configs for certain sites/hubs
- Added a schemaTest endpoint for testing any json against any predefined blizzfull schema.
- Automatic restaurant id recognition on API user for all api endpoints
- Changed all native json responses to provide the content-type header of application/json instead of text/plain